<VV> Fwd: Clip photo

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 12:17:10 EST 2019

 Randy, If I remember the first communication, it was to switch from standard shift to PG. I assume the PG clips are not available new. I would either home make a similar clip(s) and use sheet metal screws to secure them to the tunnel.
 Or drill out the old ones from the donor car and reinstall it by using appropriate sheet metal screws, with a washer, to hold the clip to the tunnel.  Can the existing clips be pulled out using a screwdriver, hammer and a pliers?
  If I remember the clips were sort of punched in and bent over somehow. Only through the bottom, no access from the top.