<VV> Looking for a good crossmember

corvair at serenska.com corvair at serenska.com
Tue Nov 19 19:25:54 EST 2019

> The crossmember on my 62 broke at the strut mount. I?m looking for a crossmember ANY YEAR
> in good safe usable condition, the springs need to be removed to check for hidden rust in that area.
> I?m willing to drive 4-6 hours from Syracuse NY to pick it up, as shipping will be outrageous for the
>  weight. Thanks

Hi Amy:

4-6 hours?  Google says you're about 4 hours from Clark's Corvair Parts in western Mass and 5 hours from Corvair Ranch in Gettysburg, PA.

I'd be willing to bet either or both could set you up with what you need, particularly Jeff at the Corvair Ranch.

HTH.

Steven "always trying to support our vendors" Serenska
Bristol, RI

1965 Monza Convertible, 110/4
1966 Corsa Coupe, 140/4