<VV> CROSSMEMBER for Amy

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Wed Nov 20 06:21:15 EST 2019

Thanks for helping Amy with her 62 4 door project , she and her Roman Red Corvair are a lot of fun here in the Syracuse NY area. My white 62  Lakewood Monza saga (long story) should end today with delivery in North Carolina by Phil Domser with his rollback trailer.  It turned out that my wife did not like the car as well as the Rampy for travels , so I regretfully sold it. She likes the 64 A/C coupe OK because of the wider door getting in and out of it.I think that trailer is the best one out there for ease of loading / unloading. Then he is going to pick up the crossmember and a pair of bumpers  for Amy on the way home.
    Regards from  Tim Colson  C N Y C C