<VV> RUBBER SQUEAKS

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 09:52:55 EST 2019

Yes it will, but it's not the rubber that is squeaking. Rubber (and its
synthetic relative) is silent. It also cannot be compressed,
incidentally. The squeak is where metal and rubber are moving against
one another, and that isn't supposed to happen. If it is, the rubber
will wear pretty rapidly, less so if it's lubricated of course.