<VV> One for the nerds

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sat Nov 30 12:22:30 EST 2019

I am in the process of respraying my 1964 convertible. Currently
working on the front hood (I shall shortly be able to announce whether
it has holes for the lettering!). But for now I'm working on the
underside. The 'brace' panel underneath is sort of like an 'X' shape,
leaving triangular sections of the upper panel exposed to view. All of
the triangles on my car are seam-sealed against the upper panel, except
for the front one. Is that an intentional omission? Or should I seal it
before I paint it?