<VV> One for the nerds

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Nov 30 22:00:50 EST 2019

Ah, this is a perfect example of what good the Stock Corvair Group is.
You can ask them what is stock, anti-flutter or not on that edge.

http://stock.corvair.org/wordpress/

Bill just posted a few days ago. He is President of SCG and he is
working on John Glen's 64 convertible and probably knows this.

Frank DuVal