<VV> 1964 Corvair Monza 2-door coupe 95 hp automatic powerglide

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 13:53:56 EDT 2019

Although it will not determine the exact problem, a simple fuel pressure
measurement while it is acting up will isolate the problem down to a very
small list of possibilities that includes both Bob's collapsed fuel line and
Hugo's tank vent problem.  Finding adequate fuel pressure would eliminate
both possibilities.

(I'd still start with swapping out the coil and condenser.)

Jim Becker