<VV> OFFY VALVE COVERS

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Mon Oct 7 11:31:31 EDT 2019

I guess I still have the offy valve covers for sale. They look like new , black wrinkle finish is in very nice shape , or they could be stripped. I am asking $120.00 plus shipping from  Warners NY  13164. They are packed and ready to ship. The quote for shipping and $200 insurance to the last destination was $30 , so that may have scared him off , but he did not get back to me about it , so please  email me for more info if interested , and if you change your mind please let me know!Regards, Tim Colson