<VV> HELP HEATER MOTOR INOPERATIVE 1966

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 13:44:13 EDT 2019

PREPPING THE CAR FOR WINTER, THE HEATER MOTOR WILL NOT FUNCTION.
Put the key on, checked the fuse again, placed the blower lever on high and checked for power at the wire in the back on the blower motor. No power there.
20A fuse rechecked. power still through it.
Lowered the heater control for access
Pulled the heater wiring from the switch. Put key on and there was a slight glow to the test light. No bright light (12V) as I expected.  High resistance after the 20A fuse and the connection to the blower switch???

Hooked the wiring terminal back to the heater switch and still no power back at the blower motor. Replaced the rheostat just because.

 Rechecked fuse again and then the power to the blower switch and not NO 12 volts in the connector.
 Is there a possibility that there is corrosion after the 20A fuse in the fuse block? If so do I have to pull the fuse block and look for the blower wire to check continuity?
Mike