<VV> HELP HEATER MOTOR INOPERATIVE 1966

James Davis hurricanehazel16 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 14:53:42 EDT 2019

The heater switch burns-out its points rapidity when there is not a relay
in the high blower mode.   Remember in low and medium speed the current
goes through the resistors in the defroster duct, but in high the switch
wire goes directly to the motor.  So, it the motor doesn't turn, you could
have a bad motor, bad wiring or a bad switch.  My guess is a bad switch.
Jim Davis