<VV> Need working 65-66 A/C blower speed switch

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 22 14:36:03 EDT 2019

Many years ago I was installing factory air in my '66 Turbovert.  As part of
that project I was able to locate a NOS switch from one of the vendors
selling restoration parts for Chevys.  Needless to say, the details escape
me but going through the various vendors did produce a brand new switch.  My
theory was that GM didn't have a unique switch for just Corvairs but drew
something from the vast GM parts Catalog.  Maybe you can be lucky too.
Jim '66 Turbovert w/AC.