<VV> New clutch cable adjustment on 65 four speed?

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 06:56:59 EDT 2019

2.03"? What kind of measurement is that? That can't be right! I
remember setting up the brake bands on a bus gearbox many years ago,
where the clearance was listed as 0.437". Nobody specifies such
clearances to a thousandth of an inch - a millimetre or so either way
makes no difference. Then it dawned on me - what they actually meant was
7/16"!