<VV> Corvairs For Sale SE Michigan

Greg Shaw 65vair180 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 25 20:40:09 EDT 2019

  I am selling 2 and a half Corvairs. That's right, 2 1/2. I have a 69 2 door hard top (auto) that rolled over in the median on its way home a couple years ago and a 65 4 spd with 110 HP seized engine. Fairly solid body. I bought at auction a year ago. The 1/2 car is a 65 convertible. I was hoping to fix the 69 with it but I have no time & no space. See the Craig's List ad below (if link stays with this) or go to Craig's List for Metro Detroit. Asking $2000 for all of it though I will split the 69 & 65 if necessary. Make an offer..... Thanks.
Corvairs For Sale 69 65

|  |  |

|  |
Corvairs For Sale 69 65

I have a 69 Corvair Monza 2 door hard top with auto trans for sale along with a 65 same description but a 4spd w...

Greg ShawDearborn, MI313-565-8012