<VV> '65 clutch cable adjustment

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 18:18:27 EDT 2019

The measurements you give are plus or minus 18". That makes sense.
Giving it to a hundredth of an inch does not. It did occur to me that
this could well be a translation of 20.3mm.
Maybe somebody has taken the measurement in inches and translated it
PRECISELY into mm, then got the decimal point in the wrong place? Far
fetched, I know, but so is 2.03"!