<VV> Newbie

James Davis hurricanehazel16 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:37:57 EDT 2019

 "late, more parts available. generally more HP" .  Unless you are talking
about a 1964.  If A/C is important, you will find more of the lates with
A/Cs.  Through 1965 the A/C condenser was on top of the engine.  In 1966 it
moved the engine air intake making engine servicing easier.  A/C was
available in 1966 with the 140 engine. There are 6 different versions of
the 4 speed transmission. If 70 to 85 mph speeds are in your future in a
Corvair then transmissions and rear-end gearing are important.
Jim Davis