<VV> Donut Spare

Mike Clark mikeandtiger17 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 12:27:04 EDT 2019

I'd also venture to say they are one time only use. Was towing a parts car
on my trailer and had a flat. Didn't have a spare for the trailer so I used
the donut spare from the car. It fit and was better than being broke down
on the interstate.  Kept below 50 for less than 100 mile, changed it out
when I got home. After a couple days the tread on the donut was separated
from the carcass.

Sure it was probably overloaded, even with the three other tires carrying
the load as well. I still wouldn't use one more than once.