<VV> Researching Myths

John Pinard corvairjack at me.com
Sun Sep 1 10:55:05 EDT 2019

Hey Doc
Seems you are intent on proving yourself right on all your beliefs.
Do you want send verified research links on all the many theories you expound?
I don’t have time or care to read but some of your followers might.
The point is that skinny spares are safe to use without concern for all but extreme situations.
It might shock you to know that some guys run them on all fours - and don’t get ticketed!
They probably don’t read VIrtual Vairs.
Enjoy Labor Day!
Jack Pinard
Proud to be a dues paying retired union member American and veteran