<VV> Odd contraption

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Tue Sep 24 14:44:49 EDT 2019

Sounds like a fuel pressure regulator to me.  The spring pressure on the output check valve would regulate the pressure.  I've never seen one like that. Pictures?

-----Original Message-----
From: VirtualVairs On Behalf Of Grant Young via VirtualVairs
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 11:35 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Odd contraption

I have recently obtained a kit called a Flood Check. It is composed of double threaded fittings that screw into both sides of the fuel pump and these fittings have nipples with a check ball in them that are connected with a vinyl tube. As far as I can determine, that allows fuel to move from one side of pump to the other as needed to help prevent flooding. It is very old, but NOS. Wondering anyone else has seen or used one and if it works?
This message was sent by the VirtualVairs mailing list, all copyrights are the property of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:vv-help at corvair.org This list sponsored by the Corvair Society of America, http://www.corvair.org/ Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org Change your options: http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs
Archives: http://www.vv.corvair.org/archive.htm

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list