<VV> Convention Host Hotel

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Fri Apr 3 00:05:16 EDT 2020

How on Earth can they cancel bookings without notifying their
customers? What would have happened if you'd flown half way round the
world and turned up at the hotel to find you had no reservations? If
they are not taking any bookings during 2020, they sure won't be taking
any during 2021 or 2922 either! More to the point, are they refunding
your money?
A friend's sister has been stuck in Australa for weeks - She just got
home to England yesterday. She was originally booked with Emirates, who
cancelled. She then booked with Cathay Pacific, who also cancelled; then
with Qatar, who did the same. But in each case they kept her money! It
ended up costing her about $25,000 to get home I think!
It looks as thugh this stupid bug is not only collapsing the economy -
it is practically the end of civilisation itself! Wait till the looting
starts when everybody runs ot of money.