<VV> Convention Host Hotel

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Apr 3 08:39:15 EDT 2020

Hi folks,

Carl, thanks for the info.  Obviously this is a fluid situation, we are looking into it.  As I mentioned before, the convention date is some way away, so we have time to work out what's going on.  At worst we'll have some more time to finish up those projects (I am *finally* getting back to the windshield panel project).

--Bryan