<VV> Corona Virus MK II & the Host Hotel

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 3 11:15:09 EDT 2020

Late-breaking news about the host hotel:
https://www.voiceofsandiego.org/topics/government/inside-the-countys-rush-to-amass-motel-rooms/

We just found out that, a week or two ago, San Diego county rented all the rooms at the Crowne Plaza for homeless people who either have COVID-19 or at risk of getting it.   So, it looks like the county has made our decision for us with regard to proceeding with the 2020 convention.
Will the convention be postpone 'til 2021?  Will it be cancelled altogether?  Please stand by.
Allan Lacki
redbat01 at verizon.net