<VV> Corona Virus MK II & the Host Hotel

Scott Trunkhill scott at trunkhill.com
Fri Apr 3 11:21:27 EDT 2020

This was posted on Facebook last night.

NOTICE:
The CORSA Convention 2020 in San Diego, CA has been postponed until 2021, according to the San Diego Corvair Club and the CORSA leadership.  There are multiple issues that were taken into consideration surrounding the current unpredictability of COVID-19 and the effects this health event is having on many areas of Convention planning. The planning committee regrets having to make this decision, but it is in the best interest of all concerned and the ability to plan a great Convention.

#sdcc #southcoastcorsa #scc #CORSA

Scott Trunkhill
Scott at trunkhill.com