<VV> One Low-Beam Out... Sometimes

Seth Emerson sethracer at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 21:32:08 EDT 2020

Funny you should mention that, Jim. In England or "on the Continent" you have to specify which low-beam bulbs/assemblies you want. In England, the low beams drop down and to the left. On the Continent (as in America) the low beams drop to the right.  Low beam sealed units are available either way. Same, really, with the separate housing/bulb units.  -Seth