<VV> convention

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 12:29:56 EDT 2020

I imagine that it is a bit too early to draw any conclusions on what will
happen in 2021 or 2022.  After all, it is barely settled what isn't going to
happen in 2020 and how to back out of it.

If anyone has done work towards the previously planned 2021 convention, they
may have some opinions on moving things around.  I have not seen anyone
weigh in from that perspective yet.

Jim Becker