<VV> convention

chaz at properproper.com chaz at properproper.com
Sat Apr 4 14:48:00 EDT 2020

To all `

I have waited a LONG time for a convention to be near enough for me to
go!

My vote would be to just push everything back a year, since the 2021
convention is in its very early stages if at all?

San Diego in 2021 seems the best option if it is decided to forego 2020?

Where is 2021 currently slated to be held?

Charles Lee
CORSA since '69
Too many Corvairs to list!