<VV> Headlamps

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Sat Apr 4 13:27:44 EDT 2020

I haven't used a paper map in 20 years but back then they were excellent.
GPS systems should have a major advantage since they are quickly and easily updated but they don't seem to keep up with construction very well.  I quit bothering to send changes to Google because they are so unresponsive.
Several times I would send in a correction, they would change it in a couple of months only to change it back later.

Joel McGregor