<VV> Headlamps (now maps)

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sat Apr 4 19:50:29 EDT 2020

Ordnance Survey maps are excellent, but they are not motoring maps,
which A to Z are. I'm surprised the UK is so much bigger than Florida -
I thought they were comparable in size. But there are a LOT more roads
in the UK than there are in Florida. If A to Z can produce such
excellent maps of the UK, somebody should be able to do the same for
Florida. It's never going to happen now, of course, since everybody gets
their directions from a computer these days.
It is just one aspect in which Florida is half a century behind the UK.
And that in turn serves to demonstrate how society in general has
deteriorated in that period. But in terms of motoring, there are some
ways in which Florida - and indeed the United States as a whole - would
benefit from catching up a bit!