<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 183, Issue 11

James P. Rice ricebugg at comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 18:27:13 EDT 2020

Hugo:  Do you have any idea how annoying and boring it is for you to extol
the various things you have said about England?  Why don't you discuss the
weather there...rain, rain and more rain.   Or the corrupt monarchy*.

Or Carl, in the land of OZ?  You people were frying  "Roos and other
critters on a open barbie for weeks.  Why didn't you see it coming and
prepare?!  Yes, you insulted us.  Not fair.

Remember, nothing like this has happened since 1918.  Reality check, in the
AEF, slightly over have of all American soldiers who died on in France died
of the various diseases then common in the world.  The leadership of almost
every country in the world had no conception of any pandemic ever happening
EVER again.  Plenty of blame to go around.  In each of our countries!  It
would seem, the USA has all responsibilities for the whole (insert adjective
of choice) world...and gets all the blame.  So give it a rest.  Please.

And for those concerned about 2020 and/or 2021, give CORSA leadership a
break...and some time to figure it out.  To many to of us seem to want
answers before the facts are known and questions are formulated.  Please
consider and remember, we are ALL MAKING IT UP AS WE GO ALONG.

Historically Yours

		James Rice
		Competition Committee Chairman, 1980-1984
		CPF Advisory Committee
		CORSA/CPF Board of Directors, 1999-2001
		Occasional contributor to CORSA Communique.
		Serious friend and supporter of CPF... and CORSA

* PS:  "Corrupt Monarchy"...just had to throw that in to get your goat. If
you understand the expression.  Now you know how I feel about most of your
criticism of life here.