<VV> Maps

clynn66 at bigpond.net.au clynn66 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 4 20:59:08 EDT 2020

Hugo's comment regarding the position of the sun in the southern hemisphere
is on the right track. But I can assure you all that the sun still rises in
the east and sets in the west.

When I was at the Denver convention some years back, I wondered why I was
losing track of where I was. Then I realised it was related to the position
of the sun. For 60 plus years the sun had always been in the northern half
of the sky, but in Denver it was in the southern half of sky. Once you get
your sense of north and south back to front, you automatically get east and
west back to front, and you lose track of where you are.

The GPS at the time was my saviour.

Colin LYNN 28299

Perth, Western Australia