<VV> Maps

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sun Apr 5 03:45:51 EDT 2020

That's an interesting take. The closest I've ever got to the souhern
hemisphere is Key West. But I'm sure I would be thrown more by having
the sun rising on the right and setting on the left. I don't think
having the sun to the north would trouble me as much, since everything
is 'upside down' in the Antipodes anyway.