<VV> Corona - Non Corvair Content

Arlette Pat & Carl Kelsen arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:24:14 EDT 2020

G’day everyone,
I will start by offering my sincere apology to those of you who might have been offended or otherwise found my genuine concern for America and its people to confronting. It was never my intention to upset or offend anyone, and it does concern me if I have done this.

Nevertheless, I do think that the facts today and continuing spread of Corona Virus within the USA do show that my concern was right. When its all said and done, CORSA had no choice, CORSA simply had to cancel this years convention.This was clear weeks ago and I think I was right in bring this important issue up within Virtual Vairs.

To my American friends, please stay in doors and be assured that we in Australia watch daily media reports about how serious the spread of this virus is in the USA with genuine concern for you.

I feel certain that in time many countries, including Australia will offer the USA aid at a time when the USA will be in its greatest need of that help

Please keep safe everyone.
Carl Kelsen
Australia