<VV> Help - Need Cores

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 6 20:00:31 EDT 2020

I am once again begging for some late model carb cores. I am also short of some parts, particularly good throttle plates and lockout connecting links on 66-69 secondary units. I will, of course, pay for your cost to ship. You are welcome to send them on approval if not sure. I will buy some earlies if they come with some lates for parts. I have been a bit overwhelmed with orders since Clarks shut down and customer core returns are lagging orders big time, for those who have them and bother to return them. Thanks to anyone who can help. Just drop me a note for details. I only have about half a dozen new throttle shafts left for YH carbs, so don't delay if you need one. I will also take cores in trade for rebuilds at the rate of 6:1 for now.
Thanks,
Grant