<VV> Off topic - Shop lights

Charles Sadek Chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 19:48:32 EDT 2020

Suggest multiple electrical circuits in your shop/garage. As much capacity as you can get. 200 A if possible. Specifically wrt your lights, at least two switches so you can use what you need. Normal or regular lighting defined by you and all in brightness as needed. Type of color is important if you can address it.
The placement of your lights is important because it seems that the shadows will be where you least need them, later on. Try to anticipate that.
Chuck S