<VV> Off topic - Shop lights

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 19:42:17 EDT 2020

 Guys,
In my recently built 24- by 26-foot garage there are four 4-foot LEDs that are bright white and very effective in lighting up the place. The roof is extra tall to accommodate an electric-over-hydraulic Titan (yeah, it's Chinese) four-post car lift upon which sits our '64 Monza convert. LEDs are the best thing since canned beer!
--Tom in Ohio