<VV> Off Topic - Shop Lights

edward szuch egszuch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:40:09 EDT 2020

Just a comment on the lighting suggestions.
My shop is about 32 x 30 with 11 foot ceilings.  I have the 8 foot lights
but I have a number of them on the walls at the 8 foot level.  These are on
a separate switch.  I recommend putting some on the walls, especially with
high ceilings and a hoist.  The wall lights really make the shop pop and
give good light distribution.
I'd like to convert to the LED bulbs at some point to save a few bucks.
Hopefully, the prices will come down to justify the switch.
Good luck!
Gary Szuch