<VV> NOS YH for Sale - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 12 15:01:58 EDT 2020

I have an NOS Carter YH carburetor that has been in storage for about a decade and have decided to sell it since I don't anticipate owning another turbo car. I am going to list it on eBay, but thought I would offer it to the group first in case someone would like to have it. I will pass along not having to pay the seller fee. Just drop me a private reply for details if interested. It is stamped as a 1962, but I will jet it for any year you want. It is not powder coated, so I am guessing it was a dealer or aftermarket inventory item. I will wait until Tuesday to list it.
Happy Easter
Grant