<VV> What's up?

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:47:53 EDT 2020

I've got CorV(19)63 ;>)   Close to getting my ol '63 'vert back on the
road.
Young neighbor and I got the engine unstuck and running awhile back.  Now
I've got the exhaust installed and working on the fuel system.
Running by the weekend, I hope!  It's a beautiful Spring here in the
Pacific Northwest.

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718