<VV> What's up?

Cliff Tibbitts cliff at tibweb.com
Thu Apr 16 19:57:17 EDT 2020

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.  Hope you all stay that way.

I do have a heated garage and am really thankful for it.  I was lucky.
When I was building the garage, the local natural gas company stopped by
and said they would be running new lines through the neighborhood in case I
was interested.  So I got a Solar Ray tube style heater and it works
great.  A couple of years ago, it was single digit temperature and I had a
friend from Knoxville up.  We were working in the garage and I began to get
warm so I took of my sweatshirt.  Later I noticed he had turned the
thermostat up to 70 degrees.  Yikes.that heater really does the job.