<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 191, Issue 21 Polish Corvair throttle linkage

sgeast at interlog.com sgeast at interlog.com
Mon Dec 28 15:23:35 EST 2020

Grant, Mike, Bill

There's another consideration here as the car is in Poland, was it a
European build? The carbs and linkage were a final assembly item, so it
could be original, if the European assembly was done and they had not
exhausted the supply of '65/early66 MY 140 hp linkages just continuing to
consume the inventory. If it's a US built Corvair that was shipped over
latter then anything is possible with possible owner changes also possible.

Stan East