<VV> Fuel Tank Collapse

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Feb 17 10:13:35 EST 2020

Um, I guess they did, since there are vented and unvented caps used
throughout vehicle manufacturing.....

Depends on where the engineer decided the vent for the tank should be.
Only time there is an issue is when people buy the wrong cap, not
following the cap manufactures vehicle use chart....Or the cap
manufacturer follows the new regulations that tanks can inhale but not
exhale. Seen that one too many times on a hot day.

Frank