<VV> 'Hour-glass' head screws?

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Thu Jan 2 02:15:33 EST 2020

A clutch head is a 'one-way' security screw that you can tighten but
not undo. What are those weird 'hour-glass' head screws on the 95? I've
just been wrestling with some of them while changing the throttle cable
on my Corvan. I had to grind down an Allen key to undo them. Luckily
they weren't too tight nor corroded in place. Why would they use such an
unusual head - I don't think I've ever seen them before?