<VV> 'Hour-glass' head screws?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jan 2 11:27:50 EST 2020

I've run into them in a couple other places - appliances, I think.

Once you know they're called 'clutch head' finding the correct tool is easy.  They are even available as normal socket or 1/4 hex drive.

https://smile.amazon.com/CTA-Tools-8755-4-Piece-Clutch-Head/dp/B007RKOBOM <https://smile.amazon.com/CTA-Tools-8755-4-Piece-Clutch-Head/dp/B007RKOBOM>

--Bryan