<VV> Why did they use the Clutch Head

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jan 2 23:04:48 EST 2020

Torx was invented to allow robots to hold the fasteners on their (the
robot's) tooling.

At least that was common knowledge back 30 years ago.

Hugo, you didn't click on my clutch head link, as if you had, you would
have seen clutch head fasteners right away!  And the tools to deal with
them.

Clutch head 1/4" bits are in most every large 1/4" hex bit set. Here is
one example:

https://www.amazon.com/100-Piece-Security-Ratcheting-Screwdriver-Vanadium/dp/B0744BTGJ8/ref=zg_bs_2445469011_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=V76W6MWNWPWXZ9NAYVTD

Frank DuVal