<VV> Spanish Greenbrier scam?

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Thu Jan 9 07:55:34 EST 2020

I have attache a pic of the VIN supposedly stamped on the bodywork of a
Greenbrier listed in Spain. In case the attachment doesn't come through,
the VIN is 4R165100689. That is 1265 NOT 126S. It is a beautiful
metallic green and fully restored. But there are some puzzling aspects,
not least of which is the VIN stamped on the bodyworl rather than on a
stainless steel plate, and the 5 instead of an S in the VIN.
Can anybody shed any light on this vehicle? By all means contact me
privately if you want some more pics - I have lots!