<VV> primary secondaries

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 13 12:47:08 EST 2020

 "I have another 140 question or 3:  #1.  You say I can use primary carbs as secondaries.  Fair
enough.  Does the year matter?  What about jet size?  And if I use '65 and
up carbs, does the power enrichment circuit need to be disabled?  I have a
decent set of '63 primaries I could possibly use"

63's can be used if you plug the two base ports and choke shaft passage. If you use later, ones there
is not really a need to plug enrichment circuits as they probably won't ever engage. Be sure to
plug the base vent, and remove all the choke stuff, however, regardless of the year.
I would stick with something close to stock on jetting such as .051 P .049 S +/- .001".
The Carbmeister