<VV> FC PG lever

Seth Emerson sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 14:54:14 EST 2020

The mechanism, as a whole, should be fine. When I installed a 110/PG TransVair kit into a VW Campmobile, there was no way to hack the dash for the shifter, so I just laid down a 67 Car shifter on it's side and hung it under the dash, with the black plastic knob sticking out. move it to the right for reverse, center neutral, left for Drive and far left for Low. It looked like air vent knob. It worked great installed with a Greenbrier shift cable.  For fun, I left the VW clutch pedal and the VW shift lever installed. Nobody would have ever figured out how to steal that camper!-Seth Emerson