<VV> FC's at Barrett Jackson at Scottsdale January 15th, 2020

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Tue Jan 21 20:59:21 EST 2020

My brother has had his 55 Chevy street rod almost as long as he has had
his 65 Corsa. The 55 went to a lot of shows and took home a huge number
of trophies. People were always tormenting him to sell it; telling them
he wasn't interested wouldn't stop it. He finally came up with a price
high enough to shut them down. Instead of going away quietly, they
cursed him and called him an idiot. After dealing with the problem for
several more years, he finally fixed the problem; he quit showing the car.

I just tell people no and won't talk to them further.

Mark N