<VV> Wanted : Does anyone have '65 - '69 rear panel trim or roof drip molding trim for sale?

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 06:39:04 EST 2020

 Not sure what you need. Are you talking about the rain gutter trim? If so I have some. In fact I have most anything late. Rain gutter trim is a bit fussy to get off and on without damage.You can call me at: 317-605- 0724 or 317-636-0154. I'm Indy 46203. Shipping these parts are probably best shipped in tubes. Paul Fox
 Does anyone have '65 - '69 rear panel trim or roof drip molding trim for sale?

I just found a nice '69 500 #1663 that has a "Monza-tized" interior, and I want to finish the process, since she's beyond the point of not return.

Thanks for looking into your stash!!

Charles Lee