<VV> Speaking of Minilites

Seth Emerson sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 14:24:24 EDT 2020

Stingers were supplied with 13 x 5.5" steel wheels as standard. They offered a 13 x 7" wheel as an option - still steel wheels. Around the time of the Stinger introduction, the only 13" light alloy wheels, with the correct backspace and the Chevy 5 on 4.75" bolt pattern, were the Minilites. Imported from England, they were expensive for budget racers. A bit later, a few other light 13" wheels were offered, including modular wheels.  If you post a picture, we will likely be able to identify it.
-Seth