<VV> Speaking of Minilites

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 15:42:48 EDT 2020

The only wheels ever supplied were either stock steel wheels or stock wheels widened to 7”. All other wheels were added by individual owners after the Stinger was sold by Yenko. Most race cars ran 13x5.5” fronts and 13x7” rear wheels in the 60’s. The wheels you noted on the car now representing YS-043 are called Sterlings. They are real magnesium. Very light and prone to cracking.

Mike
YS-117

Sent from my iPhone